As a result of the generosity of parents and those associated with the National Paediatric Craniofacial Centre (NPCC), funds have been raised which have been channelled into the following services and activities over recent years;
- Running the annual Craniofacial Family Fun Days
- Purchasing specialised medical equipment
- Purchasing equipment for in- patient use to develop visual and hand skills
- Funding research AND administrative Support
- Purchasing office equipment
- Supporting staff attending national & international craniofacial meetings to enhance learning and expertise
If you would like to support the work of the National Paediatric Craniofacial Centre (NPCC), please contact
Noelle O’Mahony, Craniofacial Clinical Services Co-ordinator
Linda Comey, Administrator, Craniofacial Services Team
National Paediatric Craniofacial Centre
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital
Tel.: 01 878 4883
Fax: 01 892 1820
Noelle or Linda will discuss with you how you might lend this support. All monies raised will be channelled through the Temple Street Foundation and re-directed to the National Paediatric Craniofacial Centre (NPCC). The Temple Street Foundation is Temple Street Children’s University Hospital’s dedicated fundraising arm.
If you have already raised funds for the NPCC (National Paediatric Craniofacial Centre) and are ready to submit the funds on-line , please click on this DONATE button and you will be re-directed to www.templestreet.ie (Temple Street Foundation’s website) and where you are invited to nominate a WARD that will benefit from receipt of your funds, please enter NPCC.
Many thanks for your support for the NPCC.